We respect your right to privacy. We will never sell, trade or rent your information to a third party.
Anonymous information is collected automatically for analytical purposes and is used by us solely to improve the quality of our products and site experience.
When you register with our site or subscribe to our newsletters you will receive marketing communications from us. You can opt-out of these anytime by unsubscribing in the email.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how customers use our products and website. This is non-personal data and is collected only for our analytics. See their policy here.
We reserve the right to disclose customer information as required by law.
By using our website you consent to us storing these types of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit our site in the future.
1. monitoring traffic to help us better understand how visitors are using our website; such as
2. IP address, type of browser and operating system, date and time the site was accessed,
3. pages visited on our site, and the internet address of reference sites used to access our site.
4. recognizing repeat visitors
5. tracking anonymous interactions with online advertisers; such as click-throughs on a banner ad.
1. remembering preferences when browsing; such location, in order to make your experience more personalized.
2. monitoring use of the site or areas of our site visited in order to make communications.
You are in complete control of how cookies are used on your device. These are preferences that can be changed in any browser. AboutCookies.org is one resource that provides information on managing cookies. Disabling cookies on your browser may limit the functionality and experience of our website.
ACCESS AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can opt out of our communications by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our emails. You have the right to edit or delete your personally identifiable information at anytime, and you can send your request to email@example.com.